Use your knack for numbers to keep the books balanced!
In ECPI University's online Accounting program, you can learn from industry professionals and gain valuable experience in a full range of skills, from financial reporting, analysis and management to cost management and auditing. You'll use the latest technology as you learn to provide quality information to businesses looking to compete on local, national and global levels.
You can complete this flexible online Bachelor's degree program in as few as 2.5 years, then step right into the workplace. The program is designed to prepare you to meet global accounting methodology standards with curriculum based on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Study online as you prepare to:
- Understand the role of technology in modern accounting
- Create and manage critical financial information for public and private organizations
- Complete tax returns for personal, corporate and nonprofit organizations
- Examine fraud detection techniques
Upon graduation, you can seek an accounting career in industries like:
- Information Systems
- Transportation and Logistics